CORR, Congregations Organizing for Racial Reconciliation, composed of the Anti-Racism Teams of Madison Square, Coit Community and Church of the Servant invite you to attend an anti-racism workshop. The 2.5-day experience is designed to raise awareness and organize for racial reconciliation.
• To see and learn about racism in a new and redemptive way.
• To gain insights into systemic racism through the eyes of faith and Scripture.
• To see more of the connections between history and contemporary race relations.
• To identify organizing opportunities to “eliminate racism, both causes and effects, within the body of believers and throughout the world.”
- October 19-21, 2017
- October 26-28, 2017
- Location: Church of the Servant, 3835 Burton St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 (map)
- Registration not yet open
Thursday 5:30PM to 9PM (dinner included)
Friday 8:00AM to 6PM (breakfast and lunch included)
Saturday 8:00AM to 5PM (breakfast and lunch included)
Note: you must plan on and be able to be present for the entire event!!
$200.00 per participant; includes training, training manual, and meals mentioned above (no lodging). There is a reduced fee of $75 for those who have attended before and whose purpose for attending again is to come along side of a new attendee. Dress is casual and comfortable.